Monday, October 31, 2011

Oh!

Oh, we went to Bukit Tinggi last sunday. Its a spontaneous plan. Aben asked me, either Lentang or Bukit Tinggi, I said I never been to Bukit Tinggi, so Bukit Tinggi then.

We went to the French look a like building area. Taking photos, watching dance performance, tour around then moved to Japanese Village.

I didnt know that the village is up on a steep hill inside the jungle. How inconvinient with mosquitoes and all. Especially now, wet season.

Its pretty tiring when you have to walk for quite a distance to get from one place to another. I was thinking its good if someone can give me a lift.

Suddenly I asked the boys, whether they ever watched Akantare.

No. Never heard.

Japanese tv series I said.

How about Oshin? Maero attack?

No.

What?

We watched Gaban, Satria Baja Hitam, Ultraman.

D'uh!

How come they never watched it. Its like the best shows ever.

Oh, thinking about it, theres major gap between born in early 80s and late 80s. They probably just know how to run around at that time whilst I already watch Japanese drama series. Another d'uh!



2 comments:

crisda79 said...

rambut mamat baju merah tu macam rambut mamat yang mati tunggang motor aritu ;p

siskinny said...

haha. itu designer kami. dia bawak motor jugak, kami dah sound dia pun..