Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 and such

1. Its almost a week now. How time flies.

2. I was at my hometown on new year. For four days. Wheee..Its good to be back home again after about two months. The last time was the eid, but thats only for a day.

3. Oh, still car-less. When I came back here on monday, I need to be in 5 different transport just to reach home. How tiring. I need to get new car asap. But I'm so busy with things right now. Sigh.

4. I guess I twisted my ankle while I was sleeping few days ago. When I woke up for subuh prayer, I felt sight pain at my ankle, but I just ignore it and I thought it will be away after some times. But now, its already 3 days and I still in pain. I kept thinking how could it happened, if I knocked something while sleeping, of course I'll be wide awake and screaming my lungs out in pain. But nothing weird happened while I sleep. Wonder where it came from. I tried put some ointment but no differ. Should I consult a doctor now?

5. So, 2010 was pretty tough on me except I finally graduated with bachelor degree and got a job that I currently working now, which is pretty good so far, I'm liking it. Apart from that, I faced 2 major losses. One is my auntie last ramadan and my little car on december 14. So Mr 2011, I hope you can treat me well this year. Please..

@ Padang Kota Lama, Penang - Dec 2010

No comments: