Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Dont Know What Crap Is This

God. I'm still lying down on this couch and the pain wont fully leave me yet. First day always be the laziest day, plus the pain of course. Woah. Its hard being woman sometimes. But, what to do, I've took the EPO pill religiously this month yet theres still pain. Dont know what else to do about it.

Oh, I've tried libresse for the first time today. I couldn't find my kot*ex style at the rack and I guess I should try differ one. But after using it, all I can say is, its no fun at all. Its not really what the tagline is. Kinda the opposite actually. I should stick to my old one. Thank you. I'll go find at other shop tomorrow.

I just finished watching 'The Big C'. About Cathy, a mom but her son hates her. A wife but her husband annoys her, a teacher but her students don't get what shes trying to teach. A sister to a weird man which prefer to be a homeless guy when he can have a home to live in. Its kinda funny, sarcastic in a way. And yes, she has cancer but dont want to tell her family about it. Oh, she did crazy things after her doctor said that she just got not much time to live. Last week episode, she stole lobster from a restaurant (because she said that the lobster shouldn't live in that packed small box) the followed her friend to house hunting and released the lobster at the house swimming pool. Yeah, she crazy like that.

Huarrgggh. I'm going away tomorrow till sunday (again, for work of course) but I'm sooooooooo lazy to pack my stuff. I wish its already packed. Haha. My wish. But nada. I have to move now and pack my stuff.

Later then!

No comments: