Thursday, February 17, 2011

Crazy!

Life is super messed up right now, I cant even think properly. I hope this is the last thing that i need to deal and 2011 is so fast I need to catch up faster.

I got and sms from my ex-student. The ever pretty Nikki, which says;

"Tq saya sihat juga. Awak habis dengan university belajar kini? Atau x? Dimana awak tinggal sekarang? Kd?"

Ok. Good try Nikki. Your bahasa is quite good now even a bit tunggang terbalik. At least I can understand it. Oh, Kd is Kota Damansara. I used to live there when I was teaching her. I should go visit her one day.

I need to read books again. Its pretty sad because once I finished study, I dont read book that much anymore. Mostly just depends on internet. I need to read books. Good books I mean. I should go buy one later.

I also need a very good vacation. Away from all of these crazy stuff. Its really crazy even I dont get it sometimes. About time now, about time.

Argh!

No comments: