Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bikes Bikers

Normal thing that happens when you hang out with bikers.

I mean superbikers. Like this one.

=Flag Off=

They talked about superbike.
They talked about superbike.
They talked about superbike.
They talked about superbike.
They talked about superbike.

and they smoke a lot and I have to tahan for 5 days.

But being 'miss always want to know everything' like me, I asked so many questions until they need to discuss the answer. Haha.

In the end they persuaded me to buy one. And what the fun? Superbike is not even in my wish list. Maybe many more years later, when I have so much money and still alone, I can have one and riding alone like what Kak Nor is doing now. Inspiration......

= Hey ya Kak Nor!=

But yes, for me sharing knowledge and experiences always be a very interesting session. They had be so many places (Asia, Europe, Australia-you name it) just by riding bike. So many stories and yes, I learnt a lot too.


Oh, one more thing. You can feel like VIPs too. When they stop all the traffic (or at least they make sure theres no other vehicles blocked our way) and we just press the accelerator without even bother about braking. Haha. Plus we can arrive earlier safe and sound.

= Get out of our way please..=

Yerp, that was the best part driving with bodyguards (with superbikes).

Haha.

No comments: