Thursday, December 8, 2011

õnnetus

*blush*

I watched Twlight Saga: The Breaking Dawn Part 1 the other day. With the boys. They wanted to watch it more than I did, for real. I watched Twilight, none in between and back with the recent.

I watched Water for Elephant yesterday (but I didnt finished it because I cant stand animal cruelty), not because of the main actor but I got nothing else to watch. Ironically, that his name was Jacob in that movie. Handling the animals.

Anyway, Water for Elephant reminds me very much of Christina Aguilera vc 'Hurt'. =)

I listened to Too Phat all day yesterday. And this morning, Mel Maureen was on a drama. I googled her. Found her tumblr, she writes, sew, bake and smart.

The word Melayu derives from the Sanskrit word "malaiur" which translates into “land of mountains”.

Found that in her tumblr. I like that it means land of mountains better.

Later on tv, I saw a TV3 advert using Clap to This song.

=)


No comments: