Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tõmme


Oh, Lord..please give me some mercy.

Oh yes, thats what I would scream out loud sometimes. I dont hate my job, but sometimes I really hope that they dont stress me up with all the silly things. Really people, thats the toll you have to pay being the only girl in the office.

Like today, I dont go to the office. I took a leave and just stay at home, but still I'm doing the work that my boss aked me to do. Thats fine, its not much so I just do it.

They know that I'm not working but my phone keep ringing and they asked me something that I can say ridiculous things like;

"Who's in the office?"

"What is the office number?"

"Is X in the office today?"

"X is in the office.." D'uh..good then, I answered

"How much is the total debt that our client owe us for IS"

Like come on. I've email like too many times boss. Dont you read the email. Lucky me that I remember the figure (grossly). When I gave him the number, he said, oh yea right. Like seriously? Are you testing me or something?

Thats why I have to have full mojo to start doing my work. Because I need to go very detail about every single thing or I wont do any.

Hoh. Time to get my vanilla oreo weekly dosage drink now. My back pain is still here. Its been 4 days now. Its ok sometimes but it come back later. I've put panaflex but it doesnt really work. Wait till I try tiger balm plaster later. Iklan much kan..



No comments: